Thursday, March 19, 2009

Lost-IV

Staring at the impassive walls surrounding me,
Through the darkness envelope, a glimmer I see,
Two tiny holes, my key to the world outside,
In this abode of Satanic heaven...I reside.

The threatening worms crawl into my cell,
Paralytic nerves crippling my muffled yell,
Slowly, but surely, rupturing the puny walls,
I wish you could hear my silent calls.

The walls inch closer, the darkness narrows,
The faint glimmer flickers, the rivers flow,
The devil's soul glares with sadistic pleasure,
The God's body succumbs under its empty pressure.

Lying in the shadows, lying in wait,
I breathe..choke..trying to think straight,
Breathing in hope...Breathing in vain,
Reflecting on the dissolving memory lane.

The holes close, the glimmer fades,
The contiguous pain...the distant accolades,
The wasted efforts...the myriad trophies,
The zillion foes...My love...Sophie.

The walls collapse in a thunderous burst,
Befriending the devil, defying divine trust,
The heart stops, burns in fiery gloom,
A lost martyr to the suffocating vacuum...

No comments:

Post a Comment