Thursday, March 19, 2009

About A Girl

The darkness is blinding, she gives me light,
The shoulders are drooped, she gives me might,
The roads are lonely, she's my only friend,
She's my beginning, she's my end.

She whispers pleasantries in my dreams,
Her minute glimpse makes my pallid eyes gleam,
Her opera's music dances in my ears,
Her smile drives away all my fears.

She's my wondrous inner voice,
A will to live, a moment to rejoice,
She's the genie of my humble lamp,
A time to treasure, a joy to stamp.

When the autumn sky spreads and dark clouds loom,
When the evil spirits rise and witches trigger doom,
When the day becomes night and night..the darkness,
I know i've a friend...a divine goddess.

When dreams turn to sorrow and sorrow to pain,
When gloom's a comfort and joy a torrid bane,
I pause...I look over my back,
I know...an ally I do not lack.

When the world's falling..a human holocaust,
When the summer's fading..a chilly frost,
When the life's squeezing..a knotted rope,
She'll be there...she's my HOPE...

No comments:

Post a Comment