Thursday, March 19, 2009

Here Without You

The faint moonlight strikes the sparkling sand,
The gentle waves wash the misty land,
The soothing breeze mocks the tranquil sea,
Lost in thought, I wish you were here with me.

The distant streetlights glaze like a gold treasure,
The happy thoughts of chirping pigeons, I can't measure,
Mirthful, excited couples I all around see,
Heavenly paradise- if only you were here with me.

The long palm trees sway in ecstasy,
The sparse human forms seem lost in fantasy,
I would let my spirits go free,
If only, you were here with me.

I want to hold your hands, smooth and bare,
I want to see the wind playing with your hair,
Being with you would make Time freeze,
If only...you were here with me.

I will love you till my final beat,
And though, we'll physically never meet,
Our souls shall forever live in harmony,
You'll always be here with me.

No comments:

Post a Comment