Thursday, March 19, 2009

Lost-II

Trudging through those crowded streets,
I stand oblivious to that stifled greet,
Surrendering to my jinxed fate,
I decide to return to my residential gate.

Lying alone on the tattered couch,
With my drooped shoulders and pronounced slouch,
I close my eyes and silently cry,
I wail...till my mouth becomes dry.

A greet...a barely audible voice,
A silhouette..It couldn't be a boy's,
A touch...Was this a heavenly dream,
A lady...Eyes with a lovely gleam.

She introduced herself as a friend,
My miseries, she wanted to end,
Her aim was to give me solace,
My pain, she wanted to embrace.

My life transformed since that day,
Life, after that, never seemed gray,
Pain..it seemed was a forgotten nightmare,
Agony..it seemed was a momentary glare.

Alas! They say happiness is transient,
Almost as if it came by accident,
Two months later, She died in a bomb blast,
And that's as long as our relationship could last.

They say life comes a full circle,
And in this journey, I've been a huge debacle,
The sunshine in my life turns to beastly frost,
And I return to my normal state - LOST....

No comments:

Post a Comment